Finally, “Economic Stimulus” money for
Your Own Pocket...
Yes, it’s true. You’re due a $1,500 gift from the government as well as up to $900 more from your utility company for the most comfortable and efficient heating & cooling system you've probably ever seen.
If you think like I think… you’ve probably gotten the idea that when the Government tries to help average folks like us – the normal, hard-working people living on “Main Street, USA” – that “help” has a way of ending up in somebody else’s pocket.
But that was before Congress passed a law this year that had something in it just for you. Among all the billions of dollars the Government is spreading across our country, there really, really is something that reaches right into your very own home – and your very own pocketbook.
Important News: The Government has just tripled the Federal tax credits to homeowners who are willing to help conserve energy.
Yes, you’re going to get money to be comfortable and save energy in your home. (Is there anyone who doesn’t want to do this???) And here in the Ozarks that help couldn’t come at a more important time.
Are you aware here in the Ozarks your heating and air conditioning system is responsible for an average of 40% of your monthly utility bill? Meanwhile, the cost of energy continues to skyrocket. What is the solution? Where does it end? Fortunately, you can slam the brakes on this cost right here, right now, with this letter. I’m not kidding.
What’s happened is, this year – for the first time ever – you can get a 30% tax credit of up to $1,500 for the purchase of highly efficient air conditioners, heat pumps or furnaces. That’s three times more than the tax credit for 2008!
Now, though I’m no accountant or attorney, let me make one thing very clear—
The law gives you a “credit.” That’s very different from a “deduction,” which only reduces the amount of taxable income. A credit directly reduces the amount of taxes you will be required to pay. This is almost like the IRS marking through your tax bill with a red pen that says,
“Courtesy discount of $1,500. Love, the U.S. Government.” Just incredible.
The above would be great news all by itself, right? Well, that’s not where it ends. Your utility company has also approved a new premium efficiency incentive program that is rewarding customers for installing the same qualifying products as the Federal Government. That’s worth an additional $900 on a state-of-the-art comfort package.
Plus, these systems can reduce your energy costs by 30%. Read that again. See in my business, a “few” percent savings can put hundreds of dollars in your pocket each year, so this figure is staggering. But what’s really important is your indoor comfort.
We at Air Services are offering a comfort system that will—silently and automatically—adjust energy consumption and capacity output to meet your requirements. Think about it…
This puts you in control of your utility bills. Not Mid-East turmoil, greed or weird weather. It’s up to you. Pretty good, right? Yes, but here is where this offer gets crazy – Air Services has upped the ante with four more powerful benefits you’re going to like. How about…
1) No Repair Bills for a Decade. Your new system blankets you with complete comfort and peace of mind for 10 solid years. This includes parts and labor. OR there’s this…
2) No Interest, No Payments, No Kidding! Qualified customers don’t need to pay a dime for a full year! During that time, you can be saving big and have a brand new state-of-the-art system! Oh, and let’s not forget…
3) Guaranteed Savings In Your Pocket! Some companies “talk” energy savings, but Air Services guarantees you’ll reduce energy consumption by 30% over the next year or we’ll write you a check for the difference!
4) Plus, you can put another $2400 that would go to the utility company and the government back in your wallet—–where it belongs! Whew! What a package—
No matter how high utility prices go, or how much your neighbors squawk about it (and they will over the next few years!), you can relax in comfort with utility bills that are so low they look like a mistake!
How Do You Get Started? Pretty Easy—
1. Call Air Services now at 866-1460. The call is free. Your Home Energy Evaluation is free (if lines are busy, keep trying!) We’ll schedule you in as quickly as we can.
2. See how much you can pocket in energy savings with a new Comfort Package. Basically, whatever your heating bills were in the past, you can count on 30% and in some cases even 40% of that to stay in your pocket! Look at the savings, then decide whether you want to get one!
3. If you get one of these Comfort Packages, just sit back and enjoy the comfort with no repair bills for 10 years, and no payments until 2010 for qualified customers! (Now you know why we’re expecting busy signals.) Enjoy those tax credits and utility incentives. All courtesy of your utilities and Uncle Sam. That’s t!
So invest a moment now and call PHONE 866-1460 to schedule a time for your FREE HOME ENERGY EVALUATION. We will provide you with all the details regarding system benefits, reduced cost of ownership, utility savings and your projected return on investment figures. The call and Energy Evaluation are FREE, but the comfort and savings are yours!
JR Gardner, General Manager
Call 866-1460 for your Free Home Evaluation. Only qualified callers from THIS promotion may be allowed access to:
1. Free Energy Survey. Let us show you your savings potential.
2. 12 months of no payment, no interest financing offers.
3. Special “Energy Reduction Package.”
4. Special 10-Year Warranty including parts and labor.
5. Special Energy Savings Guarantee in writing.
Please remember, we work to staff our offices for all incoming calls, but weather and response to certain offers may cause busy signals. Please be patient!
Call for Air Services at 866-1460
Join the thousands of Ozarks area homeowners who’ve become part of our family of happy satisfied customers over the last 45 years.