Here at Air Services Heating and Air Conditioning & All Service Plumbing, we want to make sure our customers have options! We have a wide variety of Water Heaters so you can find the one that fits all of your water heating needs!
Why go Tankless???
Tankless water heaters revolutionize the way you use hot water. They produce more hot water, at a more consistent temperature, using less energy than typical tank-style water heaters.
Take a closer look at why tankless might be right for you:
1. Save Money: Because tankless water heaters provide hot water only when it’s needed, they can save you money on your energy bill. They feature Energy Factors of 0.82 up to 0.96, while tanks are typically 0.60.
2. Continuous Hot Water: Tankless hot water heaters do not store a large volume of hot water that can be depleted, but rather heat the water as it’s being used, giving you endless comfort in the form of continuous hot water at a consistent temperature. You can even use hot water for multiple tasks—such as showering, washing dishes or doing laundry—at the same time without worrying about running out.
3. Saves Space: Traditional tank water heaters can take up to 16 square feet of valuable floor space. Tankless water heaters, however, are a fraction of the size and can be installed on virtually any wall, indoors or outdoors.
4. Longevity:Tankless water heaters have a typical life expectancy of up to 20 years—twice as long as a tank-style unit.
5. Green:Many tankless gas water heaters have earned ENERGY STAR® approval by meeting the strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.
Does this sound like the perfect Hot Water Heater for you?? If so... "Don't Get Nervous", give us a call today! (417) 866-1460